Shipra Group, launched its largest mall in NCR inspired by classical Roman-style architecture. Situated at Indirapuram with 4.5 lakh sq. ft of total area, Shipra Mall commits to offer a unique shopping experience with over 100 national & international brands and entertainment. The mall has been designed as a one-stop-destination for entertainment and leisure. Its state-of-the-art 3 Screen Multiplex, ‘Just About Movies’ (JAM) has one of the widest and the largest screens in India.
The new Shipra Mall has taken retail to a mega scale. With a total area of 4,50,000 sq ft comprising of 3,60,000 sq ft of retail space, Three New Generation of Cinemas, 17,000 sq ft of Kids Zone, 15,000 sq ft of Food Court, Amphi Theatre & parking for 1000 cars. 80 percent of mall space has already been leased out to retailers like Shoppers Stop, Globus, Food Bazaar, Fashion Station etc. The mall has been designed with twin atriums for better space and visibility for the retailers and free flow for shoppers.
Shipra Mall Guide
Click on the image above to view or download Shipra Mall Guide
- Shipra Mall, developed by Shipra Motel & Restaurants Limited is designed to be more than just a Cineplex / Multiplex.
- It's an experience, a lifestyle destination, mesmerizing families with hours of quality time.
- Indirapuram is an upcoming retail hub after Gurgaon and Noida. Being a junction for three cities i.e. Ghaziabad, Noida and Delhi, Indirapuram has become a destination point with an easy access.
- Shipra Mall promises to offer customers a never-ending shopping experience under one roof as well as convenience of ample parking space.
- The Shipra Mall is the first and the only International Standard Retail cum Entertainment Mall and the launch pad of more than a dozen retail and food brands in the city.